Can you believe we've already completed another week? This one seemed to go by much faster than the first week.
Still haven't figured out how to add a chart, and Chris says it sounds pretty complicated so he hasn't attempted yet either. So here is the archaic version. (week 1, week 2, total):
Angie.........55, 60, 115
Brianne.....60, 60, 120
Chris..........56, 58, 114
Elisabeth...59, 58, 117
Jake...........53, 57, 110
Russ...........60, 60, 120
Sherri.........58, 55, 113
VaLynn......60, 60, 120
Good work everyone!
Studies show that after doing something 21 times it becomes a habit so hopefully at the end of next week things will seem a bit easier. I've also heard that the third week of doing something is the hardest week because it isn't new anymore. KEEP GOING! Your slimmer waist line and peacful sleep are motivation enough!
Does anyone else feel blah at the end of a sugar day? I sure do... but maybe that's because I ate four chocolate chip cookies and a piece of chocolate cake with ganache and whipped cream... that might be it.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment